It’s National Margarita Day Somewhere
Of course, it is!
But officially, National Margarita weekend is Feb. 17 to 18, and National Margarita Day is Feb. 22—so you can pretty much party for about a week on that alone.
El Camino creates blood orange cinnamon margarita
This concoction isn’t on the El Camino menu, but it will probably be ordered a lot in celebration for the national margarita day(s). The blood orange cinnamon margarita is made with Reposado tequila, lime juice, fresh blood orange and cinnamon agave. Now you know, so you can order it. Happy hour is from 4 to 7 p.m. daily. Just sayin’. El Camino, 15 NE 2nd Ave., Delray Beach; 561/865-5350.
- El Camino in Delray Beach Is Such A Hot Spot That OpenTable Named It To Its List Of America’s Top 100
- Park Tavern’s menu is much like its atmosphere—all over the board.
- TIME TO GET YOUR HAPPY ON WITH THIS LIST OF THE BEST HAPPY HOURS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
- Delray’s El Camino Expanding To Fort Lauderdale With A Las Olas Location Set To Open In Late 2017
- It’s National Margarita Day Somewhere
We are open
Friday5:00PM - 11:00PM
SaturdayBrunch 10AM-3PM | 4PM-11:00PM
SundayBrunch 10AM-3PM | 4PM-10:00PM