The larger Fort Lauderdale location, however, will be able to accommodate an expanded mezcal and tequila selection and weekend brunch service, which hasn’t been feasible in Delray.
Belluscio said he’s also looking forward to sprucing up the decor of the mid-century building and creating an ambiance that’s full of energy. “It’s going to come off as a real special piece of property when it’s all said and done,” he said.
The group, which also owns Cut 432 and Park Tavern in Delray Beach, is hoping to expand El Camino beyond Broward and Palm Beach counties, with their eyes on locations like Coral Gables and Northern Florida.
Cut 432 will also be seeing an expansion, with the addition of new cocktail bar next door. The Delray concept will feel like it’s part of the same space, but it will be divided from the restaurant, according to Belluscio. It’s also set to open late this year.
Address: 817 East Las Olas Blvd., Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301
- El Camino in Delray Beach Is Such A Hot Spot That OpenTable Named It To Its List Of America’s Top 100
- Park Tavern’s menu is much like its atmosphere—all over the board.
- TIME TO GET YOUR HAPPY ON WITH THIS LIST OF THE BEST HAPPY HOURS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
- Delray’s El Camino Expanding To Fort Lauderdale With A Las Olas Location Set To Open In Late 2017
- It’s National Margarita Day Somewhere
We are open
Monday5:00PM to 10:00PM
Tuesday5:00PM to 10:00PM
Wednesday5:00PM to 10:00PM
Thursday5:00PM to 10:00PM
Friday5:00PM -to 11:00PM
SaturdayBrunch 10AM to 3PM | 4PM to11:00PM
SundayBrunch 10AM to 3PM | 4PM to 10:00PM