El Camino in Delray Beach Is Such A Hot Spot That OpenTable Named It To Its List Of America’s Top 100
It doesn’t have to be Cinco de Mayo for Delray locals to enjoy Mexican food and margaritas amid a vibrant atmosphere.
El Camino in Delray Beach, a local favorite Taco Tuesday haunt, was recently featured in OpenTable’s 2017 list of the Top 100 Hot Spots in America.
At El Camino, guests can choose among a variety of quesadillas, tacos and other Mexican dishes, with popular specials including $3 margaritas on Mondays and $2 tacos on Tuesdays. The hot spot has had so much success in the area that it recently announced it plans to expand to Fort Lauderdale with a new location on Las Olas in late 2017.
Voted on by OpenTable diners, the list featured a total of 16 Florida restaurants spanning from Naples to Tampa, Lake Buena Vista and beyond. More than 10 million reviews of over 24,000 restaurants nationwide were analyzed to determine the top picks.
Address: 817 East Las Olas Blvd., Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301
Click here for directions
- El Camino in Delray Beach Is Such A Hot Spot That OpenTable Named It To Its List Of America’s Top 100
- Park Tavern’s menu is much like its atmosphere—all over the board.
- TIME TO GET YOUR HAPPY ON WITH THIS LIST OF THE BEST HAPPY HOURS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
- Delray’s El Camino Expanding To Fort Lauderdale With A Las Olas Location Set To Open In Late 2017
- It’s National Margarita Day Somewhere
We are open
Friday5:00PM - 11:00PM
SaturdayBrunch 10AM-3PM | 4PM-11:00PM
SundayBrunch 10AM-3PM | 4PM-11:00PM